Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Relay for life 2009 - Shave the Williams

Yes it time to share, and time to care. It's time to have a little fun and hopefully help the fight toward finding a cure for Cancer. The Lakeland 2009 Relay for Life is this Friday Night @ Lakeland High School. Because of our huge success last year, I have been asked to sacrifice my head for the event. Yes, If we can raise $500.00 between now and 6:00 p.m. Friday night, not just the hair will be shaven off, but the beard as well. For $750.00 I might even be willing to let the hair on my legs go, but we'll have to see about that one.

Further, there are 5 areas of the head that are available for corporate sponsorship. Think about it. Your logo plastered across my freshly shaven scalp or written across my forehead...

Anyway, please donate and help us in our efforts to raise awareness, have some fun, and help find a cure. 

 Greg Williams 








Click here to visit my personal page.


If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:


http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09FL?px=2446383&pg=personal&fr_id=13549&fl=en_US&s_tafId=251853Click here to view the team page for Team Keiser

2 comments:

  1. This really is for a great cause! Relay for life has raised a lot of money over the years, and Im proud that I have friends and family that participate in this. Keep up the good work Mr. Williams, and I hope you raise enough money to were your clean shaven head to toe. GO FOR 2 thousand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mr. Williams, this sounds like a lot of fun. So I can expect that you will be bald and beardless come Monday morning. I think this is a great way to raise money for Relay for life. It is an extremely important cause. I hope everyone comes out to the high school and walks, or if not, at least donate to see you shave your head and beard.

    ReplyDelete